...

...

Sunday, May 15, 2011

L2S4 Thème marks

L2S4 Thème
Here are the marks for your final test.

To calculate your general mark for the semester for this module, you will have to look up the weightings in the admin booklet (don’t email me about this).
If the mark is not up to scratch then of course there are the resits in June (don't ask me the dates, they will be on the university website and I am too busy to answer that kind of question). To be sure to succeed in these, you need to look over all the translations we have done this year to make sure you understand the reasons for the grammatical structures we chose. And you need to read two or three grammar books from cover to cover. Don’t just cross your fingers instead!

In any case, even if your mark is fine, don't ignore your grammar book over the Summer, and be sure to read a lot in English. As I explained to you, the level of grammar is not sufficient in the group.

I will be in my office (208) on wednesday 8th June from 10 to 12 and from 2 till 4 in the afternoon, and that is the time you can come and look at your exam scripts. I recommend you do if you are taking the resits. If I have a moment I will continue putting useful resources up on this blog.

Thomas T 10
Svetlana B 9
Soraya C 8
Sébastien G 5
Rodolphe R 9,5
Pierre Yves G 14,5
Natacha SR 13
Nadia H 13,5
Mireille G 9,5
Mélodie D 11
Mélanie V 7
Matthias G 11,5
Marylène T 11
Margot G 8
Léa J 11
Kim R 9
Julien T 15
Jessica S 11
Florian I 11,5
Eizaz M 5
Diedi N 7,5
Daisy J 9
Cosette L 9
Charlotte B 10
Charline Y 12,5
Caroline B 6
Camille 13
Aurore L 14,5
Asma K 9
Anaël G 7,5

No comments: