...

...

Monday, January 04, 2010

L2 Civilization

We have one class left, this Friday, when I'm hoping you will be giving me your research paper. Handwritten papers are not accepted.

The research paper gets marked in two different ways. First of all it gets a mark on twenty for the quality of the research and the English. This is included, as marked in the admin booklet, in the calculation of your general mark for the British Civilization module.

The research paper will also receive, or not, the TICE point, which you need to complete the year. This will be given, or not, for the technical quality of the paper (No typing errors or spelling errors, correct use of footnotes, correct presentation of bibliography...)

When I have marked the research papers, I will post the marks here on this blog (though I will only identify you by your first name, so as not to broadcast your mark to the world for eternity). You will have to be patient though, I have a very large number of scripts to mark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm one of your student at paris xii, i've choosen the topic about children in britain and i would like to know if we can talk about the children in Scotland, and other state which are in the UK.
thank you!

John Mullen said...

Yes, of course, any part of the UK is included.